We are not a nursery or a proper garden center, so we only sell plants by appointment. If you want to visit us, you are of course very welcome. Just give me a call or a text to let me know you are coming. The number is +353 (0)86 238 0612.
How to find us.
We are located on the beautiful Sheep’s Head Peninsula, in West Cork, Ireland. We are in between Durrus and Ahakista on the back road.
- Follow the coast road to Ahakista for about 2½ km, until you see a brown road sign “Carbery Cottage”. Turn right.
- End of this road (T-junction) turn left. Go straight on (do NOT follow the bend to the right!) for about another 2½ km.
- Go up a steep hill, then turn a sharp right at the third telegraph pole. Take it slow, because this sharp right turn is easily missed.
You will see our house in the field there. The old white farmhouse with black windows, little round conservatory in front (see photo).
- Turn into the back road by Ahakista House and the Tin Pub, towards Ahakista Church.
- Follow the road straight on for about 2½ km (past the Church, Bantry cross and Snakes Lane).
- After Snakes Lane, look left and you will see our house up in the field. It's the old white farmhouse with the black windows and the little round conservatory in front.
For those of you that are not local, this will all be jibberish. Please do call me (+353 (0)86 238 0612) and I will guide you to us. Honestly, you can’t miss us. (erhmm…)